Paramount Financial is dedicated to providing competitive equipment financing for businesses throughout the United States. Integrity, honesty and ingenuity are the foundation of our company's products and services. Our pledge is to consistently offer the highest level of customer service possible to our customers and equipment suppliers.
Paramount Financial is committed to providing fast, simple and reliable equipment financing and leasing solutions. By continuously increasing the value-add of our services, we strive to build and maintain long-standing relationships with our equipment vendors and buyers. Our allegiance to providing educational resources guarantees that our customers can make more informed financial decisions, leading to the successful growth of their business.
Understand the Benefits of Leasing
Save Money with Tax Incentives
- Voted Best Place to Work - Business Journal
- Ranking Arizona - Voted Top 10 Best Business Lender
- St. Mary's Food Bank - Feeding Thousands of Families
- Esparanca - International Humanity Missions
- Children's Museum of Phoenix - Engaging the minds, muscles & imaginations of children
- PANDA - Steele Children Research Center
- YMCA - Youth Fitness Programs
- Legacy Backpack Buddies - A Fresh Start for AZ's Children
- St. Vincent DePaul - Feeding the Needs of Our Community
- Milk Carton Boat Derby - Protecting AZ's Children Charities
News & Articles
- Equipment Leasing
From Where's the Money? Sure-Fire Financing Solutions for Your Small Business
- To Buy or Not to Buy?
Purchasing isn't the only option when your company needs new equipment.
- Financing Your Franchise
Proof it can happen to your company.
- To Say the Leased
Ownership is overrated. Could leasing be the answer to the tough economy?
- Banks get a new lease on financing
Leasing vs. buying can keep firms in the latest equipment
- To Lease or not to Lease?
That is the question. Equipment leasing makes Hamlets out of most entrepreneurs.
- When Lease is More
Equipping your new business doesn't have to cost a fortune.
- Equipment Leasing
Conserve cash by leasing instead of buying.